Easy Peasy Valentine's Centerpiece - Under $2


Yesterday I put together this simple Valentine's centerpiece using things I already owned and spending less than $2.  I used a vintage mirror that I found years ago at a flea market as the base.  I used two mason jars that I already had as my candle holders.  Epsom salts are in the jars holding the candles up.  I found a package of foam glitter hearts at Joann's Craft Superstore for only $1.49 (half price sale... woohoo, I love a sale!).  The little glass dots I've had for years.  I used two sided tape on the back of the hearts to attach them to the jars.  Tied a little twine around the larger jar just to add texture.  Then I just put the items around the mirror until they looked cute.  The whole project took less than 10 minutes.  


I love that this craft was so simple and it turned out super cute!


Until next time,
Happy decorating!

Diana

1 comment:

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana